Re: ti-emu: Frustration

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: Frustration

> No need, I just got it to work!!!! I used HexED this time, and it did
> the trick. I must have made some mistake with debug. I still get the '
> RROR 23 STAT' as before but ZS works so I am not complaining!!! Can you
> tell me how to use the *.img files now?
>
> Thanks Rob, I appreciate it.

When you have been using the emulator a least once, you will have a file
(created by the emulator) called sometihng ending on .img (the only file
called that unless you have placed someother files there). To use other
image files just replace it with another.

> An incidental point; when I try and run the self-test on the emulator,
> it says 'ROM FAIL'. This doesn't bother me in the slightest, I was just
> wondering why????
The calc is checking for error in the rom (CRC or something like that I
guess), and if it fails it will tell you. So the rom file still has some
error, but if it is working i should not bother you.

<pre>
--

Dines Justesen
Email: dines@MAILHOST.NET or