ti-emu: .85? => backup.bin converter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti-emu: .85? => backup.bin converter

Testing testing 123...  I think I'm the first to post to this list (at
least besides Henrik) :-).  I'll try to keep it concise.

Is anyone working on a utility to add .85? files into backup.bin and/or a
utility to convert a .85b file into a backup.bin?  I already have the
graph-link, and I have no desire to build a parallel link.  Also, would
someone who understands the VAT, memory managment, and/or the structure of
.85b files e-mail me?  I would be happy to write such a utility, but I
don't really understand these areas well enough to write it now.  (In case
you're wondering, I have read "Hacking the TI-85 Calculator" and the essay
on mem. managment, plus all (I think) of the other docs.)

	-Shmuel
<pre>
--
</pre>