From: Krelmer@aol.com
To: ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 4:05 PM
Subject: [TIB] Calc Problems-Link

I am using a ti-86. Up until a while ago my link on the calculator stopped working. I cannot get anything off my computer to calc, calc to computer, or even calc to calc. I was wondering if there is a fix for this or if i have to get a new calc. Or even if anyone else has dealt with this problem.

Follow-Ups: References: