[TIB] remainders

[Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] remainders

greetings!

im working on a program, and i've reached a standstill.  basically the program performs a calculation (division), and should proceed with the routine depending on the output of the remainder.

my question is, how can i extract the remainder from the equation, and use it in my program?

basically what it amounts to is if the remainder is 1, the proceed with the routine, if it is 0, do something else.  but i want the program to ignore the previous number, and just use the remainder to proceed.

am i making any sense?  :)
thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide!!

regards,
chris

--
Christopher M. Hobbs [KD5RYO]