[TIB] Re: Manual

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Manual

yes this is the ti 92+ manual and it sux 20 chapters and only 2 pages on programming. thats bs
From: "Travis Evans" <travisevans@cox.net>
Date: 2002/10/26 Sat PM 04:32:29 EDT
To: <ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org>
Subject: [TIB] Manual

From: "RaptorDrew" <raptordrew@covad.net>
>Hey Joseph Brown, hate to tell you, but this thing called a manual,
> I've read through it, and it sucks.  No info in it whatsoever.

Is this the 92+ manual we're talking about?
Sounds like what comes with the TI-89... it's only two chapters long and
it's not the "real thing." The full manual is on the TI Resource CD that
comes with it somewhere... hope all 89 and 92+ users have a computer! :-P
Companies are moving towards saving money by reducing printed material. I
think it's kind of sad TI is doing it, too...

--Travis

(add End Line here)
Jeremy Butcher, Captain
jtkirk86@bellsouth.net