From: "Aaron Fineman" <amfineman@earthlink.net>
Sender: <ti-basic-bounce@lists.ticalc.org>
To: "TI Basic" <ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org>
Subject: [TIB] [O/T] Free apps
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:06:02 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C26EF0.ACF15A20

    Does anyone know about the thing where if you register your Voyage
200 0r TI-33+SE online you can get apps fom TI for free? I believe it is
included in the cost of bying the calc, bu i couldn't find the spot.

thanx

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C26EF0.ACF15A20

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.0.4630.0">
<TITLE>[TIB] [O/T] Free apps</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Does anyone know about the thing =
where if you register your Voyage 200 0r TI-33+SE online you can get =
apps fom TI for free? I believe it is included in the cost of bying the =
calc, bu i couldn't find the spot.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>thanx</FONT>
</P>
<BR>

</BODY>