From: "Joshua Abts" <mariners@accn.org>
To: <ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 5:04 PM
Subject: [TIB] lists help

> Is it possible to make a list file and then make it self expand so like i
could give it a dimension of 1 and then i could just do
info->list[dim(list)+1]? if there are any ways i would like to see them. I
don't want to hefty of a program!  Thanks for the help, Josh

> P.S. i am coding another OS just because i have nothing better to do so if
anyone would be interested in helping me i would appreciate it. just mail me
at mariners@accn.org if you feel called to do so ;)>  see ya all!

Follow-Ups: References: