[TIB] Re: Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Question

If you could tell us *why* you are trying to do this, we could also give
you suggestions on how to get the same effect with a different approach.
In this case, you might be able to do this anyway, through the use of
lists.

If you'd want to make A1=1, A2=2, ..., An=n, you could do the following:
For(X,1,N)
X->lLIST(X)
End
(This is 8* syntax, but you know what I mean.)

You could even do seq(X,1,N)->lLIST. This will automatically remove the
part of the original list beyond element n, so I'm not sure if that is what
you want. (I can't even guarantee the 86 has this commando, but I'd
expect it does.)

Hope this helps,
Rob van Wijk