[TIB] Re: Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Question

The quotations don't really mean anything; I don't think that is actual
syntax from any programming language. That's the reason I'm asking my
question. X is just a variable like any other in my question. what I want is
this:
some number stored to variable (X)
some number stored to variable (Y with the value stored in x appended to it)
so if X=1 the other variable would be Y1 if X=365 the other variable would
be Y365. this has no basis in any other language, but I think it should be
able to be done. Like I said, I am new to programming.