[TIB] Re: Archiving

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Archiving

I don't think that you can archive programs from another program.  However,
There is a program on ticalc that I have found to be most useful in
archiving/unarchiving programs within a program.  It's an ASM program called
Zflash, and it isn't too hard to use.  Here's ticalc address:
http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/191/19109.html
I hope I was able to help!

-Richie-