[TIB] Re: text scrolling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: text scrolling

Depending on how fancy you want to get, you could also make it so that it
wouldn't break words in half at the end of the line.  This would make it
slower though, since you need to do a lot of checking for word length by
stepping through the sub-strings looking for the space character and so on.

Plus, considering the limited number of characters you can fit on a
calculator screen, it might be easier to just get used to reading broken
words at the end/beginning of lines than it would be to have to hit the
page-down key more often because you want unbroken text.