[TIB] Re: ohh boy.. big problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: ohh boy.. big problem

Try pushing in or sideways.  My 92 won't connect unless I press the plug
in just the right direction.  I believe this is due to TI using a
slightly off standard jack or plug.  Also, if you take the calc apart,
you could probobly press the contacts back where they are suposed to
be.  I've never tried myself, so I don't know what the Jack looks like
on the inside, but it might be worth a try.

--
Protect your rights online; support the EFF and tell your
representatives what you think.

Follow-Ups: References: