[TIB] Help with calc!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Help with calc!!!

Hi,

Have you checked your calc's batteries? When they get low, the TI-89 has
trouble
linking and eventually cannot link at all. This can happen even before the
low-
battery indicator displays. Try replacing the batteries with brand-new ones,
and
that might do the trick.

--Travis

<<I have a TI-89 and the link port dosen't work anymore. It won't even turn
on
when i plug the cable in anymore. There is no way to do anything that
involves the link port.  Does anyone have or has had this problem or might
know how to fix it.  This is really bugging me since i can't do anything and
the warranty is up on it.  I would appreciate any help i could get on some
way I might be able to get it working!!!
        Thanks in Advance,
         Joshua