[TIB] Re: TI-83 Basic stumper

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: TI-83 Basic stumper

> But then you have to require users to install Omnicalc (it is Omnicalc).
> The way I mentioned earlier in this thread works quite well.

Yeah, I thought so, when I checked the online manual I couldn't find it
though...
Anyway, it wouldn't just require people to install oc, it would also mean
it can't be run on an 83-, which is a much worse problem.

As with most problems, there are multiple solutions, I just wanted to
point out a possible solutions to the problem, I do not think that my
suggestion is the definite and final answer, I just thought it deserved
to be considered.

If you need one of oc's commands in your program anyway, you could
just as well use numString too, it converts *any* number to a string.
Otherwise, Romman's idea (with my improvement) is probably best.
Your trick with the regression is very original, but IMHO not practical.

Rob van Wijk

http://www.gmx.net