[TIB] Re: Help with calc!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Help with calc!!!

> I have an 83, and my link wont work either.  I think I might have happened
> after a crash so maybe the instructions in the OS on how to link got
erased.
> This doesn't make sense really though, because everything else works
> properly.  I can load a new OS without linking to a computer, so I still
can't
> figure it out.
> Damian

I do not understand why calc<->calc works, but calc<->pc doesn't. However
I do know that crashes do not cause portions of the OS to be erased. This is
just not possible. If you want to be really sure, you could copy all your
data
to a friends calc and run a self test. (Press [Mode], [Alpha], [S]. This
will
reset your memory!) If there's something wrong with your OS, it will display
"ROM FAIL".

Rob van Wijk

http://www.gmx.net