[TIB] Re: Disable TI-89's APD with an Exec string?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Disable TI-89's APD with an Exec string?

Well, I suppose this is really simple in C. It seems that if you enter 0 as
the APD value, it doesn't do anything, but I don't think any of the
available programs let you set it to 0. Or you could just enter a huge
number so the APD never goes into effect. I made a program that can modify
APD, if you want it. And I can modify it quickly so that you do not need to
enter a value, so you can use it in BASIC.