[TIB] Re: Creating reasonably fast matrix graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Creating reasonably fast matrix graphics

He said he was making an 89-Basic RPG. OmniCalc is an 83 App, so it
isn't of any use to him.
You're right when you say that OmniCalc is very useful though. I must
have looked at the development page dozens of times, even before I
got my 83+se :)

Rob van Wijk
(BTW, OmniCalc isn't big, Apps just can't be smaller than 16K.)