[TIB] Re: games

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: games

hmmm...what exactly do you mean as a realtime battle system??  like amortal
combat thing, or more like mega man shoot-the-enemy-before-he-shoots-you type of
thing.

also, i've heard of sprites alot.  what are they really?  and how would i make
maps with matricies??  would tose also includ "hotspots" where certain things
happen, like a monster pops up or you fall in a hole?  thanks

oh, another question,  for the TI-83 the only way yuo can set the Xmin/max and
Ymin/max values is to do this:

0->Xmin
94->Xmax

does this work on 83+??