From: "Robert Mohr" <rmohr2002@hotmail.com>
To: ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [TIB] Re: Just a couple of questions
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 23:52:55 -0400

Your idea is ingenuous for a z80 calc, but the 68k calcs have a better way
to do that.

To store the picture at first, use this:

:StoPic PICVAR[,PXLROW,PXLCOL][,WIDTH,HEIGHT]

Or [2nd][F7][8] on the graph screen, then selecting the pic you want.

Then to recall it anywhere on the screen, use one of these:

:RclPic PICVAR[,PXLROW,PXLCOL]
(Won't erase black dots underneath where pic is placed)

:RplcPic PICVAR[,PXLROW,PXLCOL]
(Will erase black dots underneath where pic is placed)

:XorPic PICVAR[,PXLROW,PXLCOL]
(Inverts the pixels at locations of black dots in pic)

:AndPic PICVAR[,PXLROW,PXLCOL]
(I believe this makess dots black only when they are black before and after
the picture is on)

That should take less time and space than the method below.

Robert Mohr
rmohr2002@hotmail.com