[TIB] Re: randseed on TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: randseed on TI-89

I suppose a better question to ask would be how seeding works, what it means
to seed the rand num generator, and a good way to make formulas for seeding.

---------- The Fishy One's Infinite Wisdom #10: "Catholic school religion
class is like mom's home cooking. Both leave a bad aftertaste and give you
heartburn." New wisdom every week!