[TIB] Re: 3-D graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: 3-D graphics

I could probably translate it just fine. I first started programming in
BASICon the 83, and know my way around both languages.

---------- The Fishy One's Infinite Wisdom #10: "Catholic school religion
class is like mom's home cooking. Both leave a bad aftertaste and give you
heartburn." New wisdom every week!

>From: Pandrogas
>To: ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org
>Subject: [TIB] Re: 3-D graphics
>Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 06:38:26 -0700 (PDT)
>

>I can do Doom graphics on the 83+. I don't know how
>well the source code would translate over to the 89.
>The code I use was developed on the 82 and then ported
>to the 83+ and revamped.
>--- Matthew Waters wrote:
>>Hey, does anyone out there know how to do 3-D-type
>>graphics (e.g. DOOM) in
>>89 BASIC? If so, please mail me off the list.
>>

>>---------- The Fishy One's Infinite Wisdom #10:
>>"Catholic school religion
>>class is like mom's home cooking. Both leave a bad
>>aftertaste and give you
>>heartburn." New wisdom every week!

>>http://explorer.msn.com[1]
>>

>>--- Links ---
>>1 'http://go.msn.com/bql/hmtag_itl_EN.asp'
>>

>=====
>May Canticta ever rise, rise out of the mire that holds it and become
triumphant again! Long live Corinth!
>-Pandrogas
>"I am mage, a shadow in the light, a glimmer in the darkness, as eternal as
the twilight. I am the mediation between the storms."