[TIB] Re: Archiving?

[Prev][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Archiving?

I don't know why Texas Instruments did it this way, but it's a pain.
<<<<<<<<<<<
This is some kind of a program protection, but why is it needed?

--- Lord Kiev <lordkiev@hotmail.com> wrote:

 > See, that's weird, becuase outside of a program, you can use Archive and
 >
 > UnArchive on the Ti-83+ to do it with programs, but you get an invalid
 > outside of programs.
 > <<<
 > the Archive/UnArchive commands, on the Ti-83+, can only archive and
 > unarchive variables, such as lists, matrices, the letter variables, etc.
 > They cannot, unfortunately, do this for programs.

=====
Brain: an apparatus with which we think we think.
Beyin: onu kullanarak düşündüğümüzü düşündüğümüz bir alet.
  -Ambrose Bierce
http://www.ti-programmers.com

http://personals.yahoo.com