[TIB] Re: Character Substitution?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Character Substitution?

Actually, I'd like encryption, but I am unsure how to make a program like
that, and how to port it into Visual Basic. I have a piece of shareware I
created in Visual Basic, and I'd like to be able to make user registration
codes on-the-spot and without using a laptop. I thought my TI-92+ would be
great for the job. Here's the problem: I don't know how to create an
algorithm in TI-BASIC that would be portable over to Visual Basic. Any
ideas? Currently, I'm just using character substitution. Unfortunately, I
have a deadline for this...Saturday morning. Yet again, I waited until the
last minute.. Oh well.

Thanks for any help you or anyone else may provide.

TM