[TIB] RSS Equation

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] RSS Equation

Forgive my lack of programming knowledge for the TI 85, have had it for the
last several years since college and have not done any programming.

Could someone here help me out in programming the TI-85 to calculate RSS
(root, sum, square) equations for an "unlimited" number of inputs? When I
say unlimited .. I cant ever see needing more than say 10 different values
to be calculated.  ie.  the calculator prompts user for inputs, after all
the values are entered, it computes the answer.  Square root of the (sum of
the squares).

Regards

James