[TIB] Re: Keyboard input?!?!?!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Keyboard input?!?!?!

One problem... when you use getkey, the 89's key repeat delay still kicks
in... when holding a key down, it accepts one keystroke, pauses, and then
repeats. Is there any way to disable it, ie have it accept keystrokes
without a delay after the first press?

Nitrocloud@aol.com (Nitrocloud@aol.com) said the following on 3/9/01 7:14
PM