[TIB] Re: Basic Editor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Basic Editor

--- Pandrogas <pandrogas@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>Good question.  Hey!  Maybe we could program one!
>Although I, um, don't know very much in the way of
>Windows programming.
>--- Francesco Orabona <bremen79@infinito.it> wrote:
>> Hi all!
>> I'm writing a program to plot Bode, Nichols, Nyquist
>> diagrams on my TI89, but I have a problem: the
>> program is very very big!  There is a Dos or Windows
>> program to edit more easily the TI-basic file, like
>> the Ti-Graph link software, but more powerful and
>> with less bugs?

Hey, I have an idea, why not use Notepad/etc. and then Copy/Paste into GraphLink? If you need software to do editing with the BASIC Libs/etc., code execution,etc. then you will have to write one yourself, but 'powerful' is a relative term in this case.

-Krevinek

Matrix-Zed E-Mail (Should This Be Removed?)