[TIB] Re: Keyboard input?!?!?!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Keyboard input?!?!?!

In a message dated 3/9/2001 9:47:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ag_silver_83p@ameritech.net writes:

<< You can look at the index of your guidebook for the 89 to learn more about
 commands that deal with input.  There is a special section in the guidebook
 which deals just with the getkey codes.  (If you do not have a guidebook,
 you can look at one online.)  I find that toolbars and dialogs can be very
 useful in a program.  Also, there are a few helpful programming guides in
 the misc. information files on www.ticalc.org . >>

I use my guidebook weekly, when we use calcs in school, b/c they [my
classmates] only use 83+ and below, and I'm the only person in my grade with
an 89.  I thought since in my senior year I'm going to take calculus, so an
89 would be good to get ahead of time!