[TIB] Re: DEAD?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: DEAD?

Yeah, c'mon people!  I know you guys are out there!
Don't make me get up outta this chair!  LOL...
Really, we should find a way to revive this list.  It
seems dead.
--- Nitrocloud@aol.com wrote:

> Technically the list is dead since all it is are
> some electrical signals
> travelling through millions of miles of wire, and
> cable!

=====
May Canticta ever rise, rise out of the mire that holds it and become triumphant again!  Long live Corinth!
-Pandrogas
"I am mage, a shadow in the light, a glimmer in the darkness, as eternal as the twilight.  I am the mediation between the storms."
-Pandrogas