Re: TIB: rand()

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: rand()

I know on a TI-83+ you can't disble the "On" button.  In the guidebook,
where the getkey diagram is, the [ON] button is blank.  Plus, there's no way
in BASIC (to the best of my knowledge) to re-assign the break button, even
if you managed to disable the [ON] button through an assembly program.  Vive
la Jacques!
Gladding of Ben
<benglad2twilight-ti.org>