[TIB] Re: Variable and String on same line?

[Prev][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Variable and String on same line?

For the TI-8x (x<9) calcs the OutPut() [OutPt() on the 85&86] has a
different syntax from the 68k calcs.

OutPut(1,1,Str1) will display Str1 in the top left corner
OutPut(2,1,Str1) - one row down from the top left corner
OutPut(8,1,Str1) - bottom left corner
OutPut(1,3,Str1) - three cols from the top left corner
and so forth

I believe the TI-82/TI-83(+) series has 16 cols on the screen, but don't
know for sure.  And I believe there are a couple of programs out there that
would convert a real number to a string easily for you, and for that you'd
use this:

Disp "X="+StrA+" something else "