TIB: Re: Real Number To String (BUG!)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Re: Real Number To String (BUG!)

Okay, ignore that last code-snippet, I accidentally coded it
BACKWARDS... not good. The fractional will come out fine, but the
integer portion would come out wrong... I do believe there is a quick
way to fix this, but I will look into it, so beware!

-Adam
--
----
"Science describes how our universe reacts in a mathematical