Re: TIB: Real number to string

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Real number to string

I'll assume that that's for the 89, since I know of no such command on the
lower calcs, at least on the 83/83+ for sure.  And I'll go ahead and tell you,
since I don't know what calc you're looking to use, if its an 83/83+, you're
screwed.  As far as anyone has been able to work it out, there is no command
to convert a number to a string.  The only possible way (and a very bad one at
that) is to make a series of if/thens.  Unless you're desperate, I'd suggest
figuring out a different way.

Eric Tollefson
CmdrERT01@yahoo.com