Re: TIB: Real number to string

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Real number to string

@#$^&* Microsoft!

I was just seconds away from sending you the code when Internet Explorer
crashed.  I don't have time to rewrite it now, but you can find it in my
83-BASIC Library at http://www.ticalc.org/pub/83/basic/programs/lib.zip
Look for a subroutine called STR.  Obviously it won't run "as is" on an 86,
but it shouldn't be too hard to modify.