Re: TIB: graphing in a program

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: graphing in a program

what you have to do is make a break after you graph the epression because
that expression is then stored to the database so when you try and leave it
just regraphs it. use this example- on the home screen graph any expression
then try and erase the graph it will just continually graph it. put a Goto
after the graph command like this
Graph expr(t3)
Goto A
Lbl A
rest of program...
it this doesn't work then tell me it should though

                    Ridge Racer