Re: TIB: Question concerning renaming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Mon, 30 Oct 100 18:36:00 +0000 physics@asheville.com writes:

> I'm so sorry, I don't know.  :(  I only use a
> TI83+.  Sorry again
> ~ben

I'm not trying to be rude, and don't take it personnally because your'e
not the only one, but why the heck does everybody have to write in when
they don't know an answer.  I guarantee there are 50 other people who
don't know the answer, but they sure don't tell everyone.

So...here's an idea.  How about if we know the answer, we share our
knowlege.  Otherwise, let's keep our ignorance to ourselves.

Nathan
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.