Re: TIB: Re: Re: Rom Dumps

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Re: Re: Rom Dumps

What do you mean by AMS 2.03 is suicide for a HW2 calc?  My calc is HW2,
running 2.03 and is OK if you're careful not to install some really badly
programmed assembly program.  If any errors do occur when running a program,
DoorsOS 0.98 usaully detects it and quits out before it does too much
damage.

Actually, my friend is having more problems with AMS 2.05 on his HW2 92+
than i am having on my 89 HW2.

Simon.