Re: TIB: basic speed problem

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: basic speed problem

In a message dated 5/9/2000 3:12:32 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
IMY0URPA1N@aol.com writes:

> i have writen a Donkey Kong game and it works pretty much perfectly for
about

>  the first 2 minutes. Then after that the calculator slows down and runs
alot

>  slower. is there a reason for this.. or is it just my calculator?

There are a few reasons this could happen.  First off, if you have and
If-Then statement with a Goto inside it, it never actually gets to the End
part of the command.  After a while it slows it down.  This happens any time
you have a goto before you get to an End of some sort.

Dan