Re: TIB: Old version of TI-89 AMS wanted

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Old version of TI-89 AMS wanted

Sorry about my previous off topic post. Anyway, I have a problem with my
TI-86; This is actually more of a 'TI-Hardware' posting, but its not like
this list is real busy or anything. Whenever I connect my TI to a computer
via a graph link (both PC and Mac), the computer says that the calculator is
not available. I mean, its on, at the home screen, and the link is properly
connected. The weird thing is that it works with other calculators via the
link cable. This is all very strange... I'd appreciate any help.
--
"I have the heart of a small child.... In a jar on my desk"
                                -Stephen King

> From: Chris Tipton-King <tiptonk@pacbell.net>
> Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 14:00:27 -0800
> To: ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org
> Subject: TIB: Old version of TI-89 AMS wanted
>

> Hi all-
> Does anybody know where I can find a copy of AMS 1.05 online? I
> installed AMS 2.03 as soon as I bought my 89, and it refuses to run any
> shells (it crashes directly after installation).
>
> Thanks,
>
> ~Chris Tipton-King
>

> Owen: Yes. Whaddaya know?
>
> Owen Cannon (ocannon@oregonvos.net ) said the following on 3/6/00 6:51 AM
>

>> You're on this mailing list too? (I'm the one who e-mailed you about OS X
>> and the TI-86)
>> --
>> "Windows is an utter kludge, the ultimate tar baby, sucking
>> you in, making things harder and harder until you are
>> hopelessly snagged and stuck, exhausted from fighting it."
>> Paul Somerson Contributing Editor - PC Computing Magazine
>>
>>> From: Chris Tipton-King <tiptonk@pacbell.net>
>>> Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 16:41:32 -0800
>>> To: ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org
>>> Subject: TIB: 86- batteries
>>>

>>> Be sure that the contrast is up; taking th batteries out resets it to the
>>> default. If this doesn't work, you must remove the main and backup for a
>>> few min to completey reset the calc.
>>>
>>> ~Chris Tipton-King
>>>
>>> Jeremiah Tootle (jjrtootle@hotmail.com ) said the following on 3/5/00
>>> 3:35 PM