From: <Mego1283@aol.com>
To: <ti-basic@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2000 12:59 AM
Subject: Re: TIB: Gray scale in Ti-basic ?

> Yes, there is.  It requiors making your own pictures.  You have to take
whatever you want to put into greyscale and make it 4 bit gray scale (I
spelled gray/grey both ways because I don't know which is right).  8-level
looks too patchy, so you have to use 4.  Start by defining your 4 levels:
black, dk gray, lt gray, white.  Now, you make 3 pictures.  One of them has
only BLACK filled in, and the rest blank.  Pic 2 has BLACK and Dk GRAY
filled in, and pic 3 has BLACK, DK GRAY, and LT GRAY filled in.  For the
purpose of this, name them gr1, gr2, and gr3.  Now you can either use a
for-next loop to quickly recall them, ro you can look up the 'cyclepic'
command (I don't have my manual here, and I don't remember the specifics).
That's it!

> --Zack AKA MysticWolf

Follow-Ups: References: