Re: TIB: Stuff! (PLEASE READ)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Stuff! (PLEASE READ)

I knew not of these errors.  I've got a staff of beta testers who didn't
notice either.  Hmmm.  Can you be more specific?  Are you playing the new
version?  As for the long game... It plays by the official rules.  A lot of
people want me to make it fully random and save time, so I might add that
option in the next release.  For now, I would appreciate any comments on the
new version (and the cool GUI it has : ) especially bug reports.  Keep in
mind, in a program this size, there are bound to be a few bugs.

                                    Grant Elliott