Re: TIB:Text Scrolling

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB:Text Scrolling

Well, I see you know how to do this for the 89, but
this would be how you do it for the 86:

:"String"->STR
:
:For(x,0,29)
:Text(55,x,STR
:End
:Pause
:
:Rest of program...

Or to scroll from the bottom up, use this:

:"String"->STR
:
:For(x,0,29)
:Text(55,x,STR
:Text(x,57,"                      "
;Make sure to put enough spaces in to wipe out the
;lines you'll see (you'll know what i mean if you
;leave out the above line, and you have an 86).
:End
:Pause
:
:Rest of program...