Re: TIB: Reading Frequency through link port?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Tue, 20 Jun 2000 14:02:22 +0000 tonypowell@att.net writes:

> Can I do this with a TI-B program or would this require
> an assembly program?  I'm trying to get the frequency of
> a 5 volt pulse send through the link cable.  Frequency
> range will be roughly from 0 Hz to 15,000 Hz.  This is
> for a TI-86 is it matters.
>
> Thanks,
> Tony Powell

I don't think that there is any way you can do that with a basic program.
 If you could, it'd probably be _very_ complicated.  You could do it in
asm, although that is really complicated too.  If it helps any I know
that the link port is port 7 on the 86

Good luck,
Nathan
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!