Re: TIB: Southpark

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Southpark

On the 86's there is silent linking.  I think you can just use the Get(
command along with the Pause.  How I think this works, is one calc is on
pause and it will stay that way till a variable is sent to it, or a
variable is retrieved from it.  One of the two, I don't remember.  There
is a game already that is supposed to do this.  It's Naughts and Crosses
I think and is in the 86 basic games directory on ticalc.org.  I Hope
this is helpful to someone