Re: TIB: TI-89 Folder Listing

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: TI-89 Folder Listing

Well, there might be some sort of ASM code you could incorporate into your
program or something like that, but there's no way to get a listing of all the
folders in BASIC. You can only see what the current folder is or specify what
folder to make the current folder.

--
   Adam Newhouse
   cheetah@cheetahsden.com