Re: TIB: Resetting memory

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Resetting memory

It really is worth it. I had an 86 for 2 years, then I got an 89 in March. The
BASIC language is a LOT more powerful on the 89. You can define subprograms
inside of a program, store a picture that's not the full screen, there's a Try
statement, which works like an If which will let you run something that
generates an error without giving you the error, you can have a list of
strings, a cutom menu that's just like the toolbars (tabs with drop-down
menus), there's room for keyboard shortcuts to 9 programs (diamond-1 through
diamond-9)... and lots of other stuff that I just can't think of at the moment
:-). Also, there's the exec( command, which, if you learn how to, let's you
execute lines of assembly code!

--Adam Newhouse
  Programmers Anonymous
  http://pa.ticalc.org