Re: TIB: Resetting memory

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: Resetting memory

One of these days, someone at TI will make flash apps people can USE, like a
dictionary/thesaurus or a bypass on the 8K base assembly limit in 68k rom
2.03.

Oh, and the 68K flash calcs (89 and 92+) are the greatest in the set. My 92+
is so massive and foreboding that some of the math teachers fear it, and the
kids in class ask me if it has internet access!

Finally, KeysDezes, I wish you would have told me you put me in the group. It
would have alleviated some of my confusion. (You see, I have a tendency to
overreact and underreact at various circumstances) It helps to get a prompt
reply to an E-Mail.

> The TI-89 is banned on the ACT but NOT on the SAT.  I haven't heard
anything to
>  suggest they will change that rule for the SAT anytime soon.  The thing
with the
>  SAT is that you don't even *need* a calculator to complete the test.  What
they
>  are worried about with QWERTY keyboards is products such as electronic
>  organizers and other such devices that look like calculators, that can
really be
>  used to store dictionaries and other such illegal material.  And besides,
the
>  math on the SAT is mostly algebra and geometry, nothing that the TI-89 can
do
>  much better than say the TI-86.

<A HREF="http://prym.8m.com/">Prym.8m.Com!</A> Check out my site!
Matthew Glory, CEO Right Side Minds Battlefield Technology
                Former Mercenary
ICQ:            55807773
TI-Calc ActiveList: 58286255