TIB: Artificial Intelligence, Flash, and the Top 100 Geeks of the Mille

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TIB: Artificial Intelligence, Flash, and the Top 100 Geeks of the Millennium

    About a year ago, I wrote a nice little program that played Connect 4
with an AI learning algorithm.  This is not your simple little computer
player that follows a set of rules.  This LEARNS from it's mistakes.  I've
never seen it done before.  I never released it.  The other day, someone
suggested that I extend by TI-89 and TI-92 Guide to cover more specific
topics.  So, I would now like to announce the TI-89 and TI-92 Artificial
Intelligence Learning Algorithm Guide.  I'll write it this weekend if there's
any support for this project.  I'll also release a few of the games I've
written that incorporate this type of logic.  Also, Robert Vollrath will be
continuing my work on the TI-89 and TI-92 BASIC Guide by adding an appendix.
This will include the detailed discussion of indirection, expr, and define
that I promised but never got around to.

    Also, we've added a nice Flash introduction movie to our <A
HREF="http://www.crosswinds.net/~proganon">webpage</A>, and would appreciate
it if you could go check it out and get us feedback.  At the bottom of the
main page, you will also find a box to nominate the Top 100 Geeks of the
Millennium.  Submit your picks.  Our webpage has gotten quite nice, so please
click.

                                            Grant Elliott
                                            <A
HREF="http://www.crosswinds.net/~proganon">Programmers Anonymous</A>