Re: TIB: RE: Locations

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: RE: Locations

This is pretty cool. I don't actually live _in_ Tipp city, just very, very
nearby, close enough that I have a Tipp mailing address. I must admit, though, it
suprised me a lot too :). We probably don't know each other though - I don't go
to tipp high school, and there isn't anyone else at my school that even decently
programs in Basic :).