Re: TIB: American High School Math Exam thingy...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: American High School Math Exam thingy...

In a message dated 2/16/00 7:43:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, TerrisUS@aol.com
writes:

<< bah. with all the courses and requirements we're stuck with, it's taken me
 until my senior year (next year) to just take our only 2 computer courses.
we
 have like 10 million required courses all over the place. >>

Ouch kinda sounds bad.  Well theyre building a new school which is very
technology using and so theres gonna be lots of comp classes there (including
networking classes that get you the CCNA certification) and all types of
other good things to have for stuff!! yippee