Re: TIB: American High School Math Exam thingy...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TIB: American High School Math Exam thingy...

In a message dated 2/16/00 7:24:06 PM Eastern Standard Time, TerrisUS@aol.com
writes:

<< i disliked Geometry. I'm in Alg. 2 now, Algebra i dont mind (in fact, it's
 kinda interesting), but i really didnt like Geometry. However, they're both
 pre-requisites of Computer Science 1 and 2, which i'll finally be able to
 take next year. about darn time too. >>

Wow im taking AP computer science A (which is weird cause they dont even have
a regular comp science) and there is AP comp sci AB (next level) but I only
had to have a teacher recommendation (its scheduling time here at hylton
high) and im taking alg2/trig next year and i dont know how ill fare in that
(gosh im gonna love 10th grade) <g>